Also what we've always suspected.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3553953/Is-meditation-key-youthful-mind-People-using-relaxation-technique-brains-7-YEARS-younger.html

Of course some might be stuck at age 14 which would explain their behavior. :-D

On 04/22/2016 01:42 PM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

All that is required is to rejuvenate your body to keep it ahead of it breaking down. Much of this is just handed out by ayurvedic practitioners and teachers such a David Frawley as just part of an ayurvedic program. Just makes common sense.

I did a program back in the late 1990s that had 3 sets of teas and a skin creme. You did each tea for a week. The first set of teas were for reduction and thus were stimulating. Participants liked that. The second week were for toning and not loved that much by participants because it slowed you down. The third seemed to be tri-doshic. You were to do this 7 times. Not particularly an expensive program either.

So when I see our "great genius" scientists advocating bonding with machines for longevity I figure they are way beyond "cookoo" because it is totally unnecessary. :-D

Just meditation itself helps. How many here look 10 years younger than their age? While non-meditating peers may look 10 years older than their age. Recently I was sitting at Starbucks where a table of folks were chatting and I figured 70 somethings. Then they talked about soon being old enough for Medicare. ;-)

Lunar mantras are cooling and slow your metabolism and your aging.

On 04/22/2016 12:29 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Kayakalpa- lite

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, April 22, 2016 10:47 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: How to Become a God

It doesn't have to be that extreme. :-D It's just a principle one can follow and not difficult at all.

On 04/21/2016 08:27 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I heard a local vaidya speak about kayakalpa. Doesn';t sound like many people would want to go through with it.It sounded very unpleasant. very strict regulated diet, in a hot, humid environment, no air circulating. Your teeth, hair and nails fall out and grow back. It sounded like your environment had to replicate a womb and took months to complete. Any interruption could screw things up. Probably better to just take a completely new body.