---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifuxero@...> wrote :

 A Christian Laughology cult.  2 min video.  Watch it and you'll laugh!  Could
be a specific manifestation of the Kundalini, which has many variants in
diverse religious and practices.  When taken up by Evangelical sects, they call
it "The Holy Spirit".  Reminds me of the Subud movement, originating in
Indonesia.

 Dare I say, "Hilarious"? I'm not sure what it's all about but laughing is fun.
Is it religious experience? Probably not. It is release? Sure. Would I like to
see what it feels like if the guy touched me? Sure. Is it something to get tied
up in knots about? Probably not. Let them laugh their guts out.

 Rodney Howard Brown's "holy laughter" HERESY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJ2hxbNCa4

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJ2hxbNCa4

 Rodney Howard Brown's "holy laughter" HERE...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJ2hxbNCa4 Holy laughter is not Biblical,
especially in light of this, there is not one place in scripture where you will
find this behavior. And NO not even Acts chapt...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJ2hxbNCa4
 Preview by Yahoo