Doug,

 Reverend Graham may be saying something very heavy that pertains to this
country.  Although he does not believe in jyotish, he could be referring to the
malefic influence of the Rahu and Jupiter conjunction in Leo.  He is referring
to this conjunction as the writing on the wall that was written in the Bible
thousands of years ago.

 He is calling for the rise of the national consciousness to avert the negative
consequences from the tamasic infuences that is surrounding our country and the
world.  It is understandable that the TMO is calling for a peace assembly in
Turkey

 Perhaps, the TMO should conduct a world yagya to lighten the burden for
everyone on earth.

 Jai Guru Dev

 ..Graham's is one religious view of secularism.  May be religionists like
Graham are marginalizing themselves.   A post-modern spiritual science-based
view may differ from but one religious view as Graham's in feelings about this
by experience.  Life may be on a different continuum than Graham's religion.
-JaiGuruYou
 ..Life goes on for the living.
 "Life is Bliss" -MMY

 “In this secular age, the influence of Biblical principles and values has
diminishing impact upon education, government and politics,” said Franklin
Graham.  “More young people than ever before claim no religious affiliation at
all.

In addition, “[w]e Christians are not just simply tolerated—we are under
constant, unrelenting assault for our beliefs and practices,” he said.

 Because of America’s decadence and ever-spreading rejection of God, along with
the “unrelenting assault” on Christians and their beliefs, this nation “is in
deep trouble and on the verge of total moral and spiritual collapse – unless
God intervenes,” said Reverend Franklin Graham, son of world-renowned
evangelist Billy Graham.

 So why does your link just go to Yahoo?  Did you mean this link?

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-america-verge-total-moral-and-spiritual-collapse-unless-godhttp://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-america-verge-total-moral-and-spiritual-collapse-unless-god

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-america-verge-total-moral-and-spiritual-collapse-unless-god

 Welcome to Kali Yuga