There was once  a mass killing a few miles away from Fairfield, Iowa.
Blackhawk's as a young buck with a band emerged from woods along the DesMoines
River nearby one day and catching the Ioway having a festive day along some
bluffs away from their weapons and village Blackhawk and his band proceeded to
obliterate what was to that day the tribe of the Ioway Indians.

https://books.google.com/books?id=z1RIAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA14&lpg=PA14&dq=Annals+of+Iowa+Ioway+Blackhawk&source=bl&ots=r9rZ2jB-oG&sig=9qgutbJ5DMKYJWGB_MzCEYsx-vY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBm9yH86fNAhVDdlIKHf4fCFYQ6AEIPzAG#v=onepage&q=Annals%20of%20Iowa%20Ioway%20Blackhawk&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=z1RIAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA14&lpg=PA14&dq=Annals+of+Iowa+Ioway+Blackhawk&source=bl&ots=r9rZ2jB-oG&sig=9qgutbJ5DMKYJWGB_MzCEYsx-vY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBm9yH86fNAhVDdlIKHf4fCFYQ6AEIPzAG#v=onepage&q=Annals%20of%20Iowa%20Ioway%20Blackhawk&f=false

 Good observation of where separation begins, Aham

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <a...@ewetel.net> wrote :

 By stating the other one is different, there is a shooting.

 Am 14.06.2016 um 15:02 schrieb Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com
mailto:mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]:

   Ummmm... no.