"...“a full-out assault on the Second Amendment." - Mark Levin

 Levin: Senate Gun Control Debate Is a Full-Out Assault on Second Amendment
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/rachel-hoover/levin-senate-gun-control-debate-full-out-assault-second-amendment

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/rachel-hoover/levin-senate-gun-control-debate-full-out-assault-second-amendment

 Levin: Senate Gun Control Debate Is a Full-Out Assault...
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/rachel-hoover/levin-senate-gun-control-debate-full-out-assault-second-amendment
 On his show Monday, nationally syndicated radio show host Mark Levin discussed
the Senate’s gun control debate, calling it “a full-out assault on the Second
Amendme...

 View on www.cnsnews.com
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/rachel-hoover/levin-senate-gun-control-debate-full-out-assault-second-amendment

 Preview by Yahoo

 Second Amendment aside, I still maintain it is healthy to let the populace own
guns as it tends to thwart any idea of complete takeover by a coup d'etat
(which some will maintain has already happened in the US and is taking it's
time for complete takeover with replacement of the Constitution by the Patriot
Act).  However nothing wrong with disallowing the ownership of automatic
weapons.  Most folks here though probably don't know  the difference between an
automatic and semi-automatic due to their sheltered lives as TM'ers and living
in remote Fairfield.

 On 06/17/2016 08:28 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...