 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 8:38 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] This up yet??

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 and burn his chubby little fingers? (emphasis on little...)

 I'll let you in on a secret: Trump really doesn't want to be President. It is
too nuanced a position for a coarse and simple-minded person like him, and he
is both lost and frustrated attempting it. So he is self-sabotaging his chances
at every turn. He will lose spectacularly.

 His only interest is in the idea of "winning". But he can't have it both ways
because I agree with you, Ollie; I don't think he wants the job, he just wants
bragging rights. He is realizing running for and possibly becoming President is
way too expensive (he hates spending his money in this way), and doing so is
getting in the way of his other business interests and he is realizing that is
is just getting more and more demanding as he continues to make gaff after
gaff. This is a downward spiral that will be a spectacular belly flop in the
end and the GOP are frantically trying to figure out a game plan to save face.
At this point there is a movement afoot by the delegates to find a way to
change their allegiance to Trump at the Convention in July.