Bhairitu,

 I can't afford that kind of political activity.  But I'm sure she'll have much
attention from the City Democrats, including the LGBT crowd here.  It's going
to be a road show.  Watch for it on the news.

 Hillary is  going to be in San Francisco tomorrow.  You going, JR?   Tickets
run from $500 to $2700.  Some candidate of the people, eh?