I see no evidence at all that atheists lead lives that are any less moral than
those of religious people. Atheists may well possess a moral conscience that
holds them to very high ethical standards.

 Judy,

 IMO, he's saying that atheists like Stalin and Lenin think that they are gods
onto themselves and can justify acts of infamy by using a material standard,
such as communism or their own ideas and ignore standards based on moral
grounds, ideas based on spiritual values or the realm of Creator of the
Universe.

 The Old Testament tried to convey this message in the story of how Adam and
Eve lost their right to live in the  Garden of Eden or Paradise.  This was due
to their desire to become like gods and to disobey God's rule, as tempted by
Satan, the devil...  IMO, atheists are the prime example of the fallen man
today in our midst, as shown in the Garden story in the book of Genesis.

 This idiot claims "atheists cannot be trusted with political power because
they have no 'moral high ground to stand on.'"

 Are you really buying in to this bilge, John?

 Why? Because they've killed over 100 million people in the last century.
Notorious examples are Stalin, Lenin, and Pol Pot.

 Ray Comfort: Can't Trust Atheists in Power -- They 'Caused 110 Million Deaths'
in One Century
http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/ray-comfort-cant-trust-atheists-power-they-caused-110-million-deaths-one

 Ray Comfort: Can't Trust Atheists in Power -- They 'Caused 110 Million Deaths'
in One Ce...
http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/ray-comfort-cant-trust-atheists-power-they-caused-110-million-deaths-one

 View on cnsnews.com
http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/ray-comfort-cant-trust-atheists-power-they-caused-110-million-deaths-one