To "declare war on ISIS" would automatically accord it the status of a real
state. There's no need to do that; we can carry on operations against it
regardless. Trump is just doing his big-talk tough-guy thing.

 Kudlow, BTW, is a right-wing crackpot. From Wikipedia:

 "Kudlow firmly denied that the United States would enter a recession in 2007,
or that it was in the midst of a recession in early to mid-2008. In December
2007, he wrote: 'The recession debate is over. It's not gonna happen. Time to
move on. At a bare minimum, we are looking at Goldilocks 2.0. (And that's a
minimum). The Bush boom is alive and well. It's finishing up its sixth splendid
year with many more years to come.'"

 He was also in favor of the Iraq War. He loves the idea of Trump's Wall and
thinks Muslims should be kept out of the United States.

 If Trump is elected president, he will push Congress for such a declaration.
But are Americans and the world ready for another world war?

 Kudlow on Trump’s two homers: Pence and a promise for a declaration of war
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/kudlow-trump-two-homers-pence-122513750.html

 https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/kudlow-trump-two-homers-pence-122513750.html

 Kudlow on Trump’s two homers: Pence and a promi...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/kudlow-trump-two-homers-pence-122513750.html
Donald Trump hit two home runs this week, says Larry Kudlow.

 View on www.yahoo.com
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/kudlow-trump-two-homers-pence-122513750.html
 Preview by Yahoo

              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]