"Something internal has to take place.."

 You all seem beyond consideration, to be at the impasse of just name-calling
exchanges in contending and no longer considering.  FFL being a spiritual
group, what is the deeper concern in this?  The spiritual, if you could
consider that.
 NPR Marketplace had an amazing bit of journalism on Friday looking at racism
in America today.  The edited down transcript as on the webpage did not include
the more interesting analysis of where we are at now with racism that was in
the original.  About half way through the full audio piece the piece came down
to the transcendence of the matter.
 Overcoming racial and economic struggle in Philadelphia, Mississippi
http://www.marketplace.org/2016/07/20/economy/how-deck-stacked/its-sometimes-sunny-philadelphia

http://www.marketplace.org/2016/07/20/economy/how-deck-stacked/its-sometimes-sunny-philadelphia

 Overcoming racial and economic struggle in Phila...
http://www.marketplace.org/2016/07/20/economy/how-deck-stacked/its-sometimes-sunny-philadelphia
 The DNC starts Monday in the other Philadelphia, but we've traveled far from
the convention to find out about poverty in the South.

 View on www.marketplace.org
http://www.marketplace.org/2016/07/20/economy/how-deck-stacked/its-sometimes-sunny-philadelphia

 Preview by Yahoo