> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> > "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"  > The writer looking out through
> > these eyes is that Brahman.
> >
> > Speak for yourself Tom, not for me, your pal Braaahmaan.
> >
> > I grant you authority to speak of your own experiences. And your own
> > interpretation of your own experiences. No other licenses granted.
> >
> > Your claiming to speak for Braaahmaan is like Jerry Farwell claiming
> > to speak for Christ and his pervading Consciousness.
> >
> > In Wholeness,
> >
> > B.
> >
> Is Braahmaan Brahman's goat?

Perhaps Card can intervene with his insights. It appears to me that
Braaahmaan phonetically is a fuller, deeper and richer expression of
Wholeness than Brahman.

Perhaps Tom is only speaking for Brahman level 1, and not Braaahmaan
level 9.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM