Forecasting turmoil..  There's a lot of reading of both Eastern Jyotish  and
Western astrology systems in Fairfield.  Common theme, it seems the last week
in August and the first couple
 of weeks in September are looking to be particularly unstable.
 Know Thy Self,
 -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Ann,

 Jyotish, according to MMY, is an ancient technology which can be used today
with reason.  For example, a skilled doctor can use jyotish to hone his skills
in treating patients with existing advanced tools in medicine.

 Every once in  WHILW

 Ann,

 MMY said that jyotish is an ancient technology that can be used today.  It
can even be used in medicine to cure patients with their ailments.

 That's interesting. I hope you are right. I don't know enough to evaluate it.
I am also reading that there is some doubt about Hillary's exact birth time.

 When all reason fails seek out Jyotish. I'll go with the guy who says Hillary
will win then I can sleep at night for the next 101 days.

 Feste,

 Using traditional jyotish, the jyotishi is making an accurate reading of
Hillary Clinton's chart.  However, since Clinton is now running the weak period
of the Sun, she should not have done well against Bernie Sanders and should not
have been the presidential candidate by the Democrats.

 Nonetheless, using the Nadi Jyotish techniques, we find a different picture of
why Clinton has a stronger chart and would defeat Trump during election time.
Specifically, Nadi Jyotish uses the sublords during the mahadasha as the
indicator of things to come.  In Clinton's case, she is indeed running the
mahadasha of the Sun, which is debilitated in Libra.  But the difference is the
sublord of the Sun's placement in Libra which is Rahu.  And Rahu is placed in
the 7th house and exalted in Taurus.

 Further, her exalted Rahu means she can attract various sectors of the
population, including minorities and the LGBT voters.

 On the other hand, Trump is also running the mahadasha of Rahu, but the
sublord is Jupiter which is placed in the third house, a weak placement for
Jupiter.

 Therefore, Clinton wins because of the strength of her sublord, which cannot
be seen using traditional jyotish.

 Alarming prediction from an astrologer who seems to know what he is talking
about. Look at what Trump has going for him on Inauguration Day. See the
details:
Jyotish and the 2016 Presidential Election
http://www.prasannanjyotish.com/publications/2016/07/2016-us-election.html

 Jyotish and the 2016 Presidential Election
http://www.prasannanjyotish.com/publications/2016/07/2016-us-election.html
Namaste, Interest in the upcoming US elections has been unprecedented. The US
Independence chart recently began the major cycle of Rahu; when Rahu occupies
the 8th house, it's period will bring fear, phobias, and poor judgement; in a
country's chart, the prevale...

 View on www.prasannanjyotish.com
http://www.prasannanjyotish.com/publications/2016/07/2016-us-election.html
 Preview by Yahoo