--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Before you desparaige someone, check you got the right person. The
> author of the following is Jim Flanegan not me!
>
> > > Yes. Funny what a process that is- engaging with a guru, and
> coming
> > > to terms with who he or she is, vs who we want them to be.
> > >
> > > *Paradoxically* I never had the slightest inclination to be in
> > > Maharishi's physical presence.
> > >
> > > and *paradoxically* the only guru who lived up to my
expectations
> > > when I met him face to face was Brahmananda Saraswati aka Guru
> Dev
> > > (who was the only one I ever met face-to-face...). The
embodiment
> > of
> > > gentleness, love, friendliness, compassion and an absolute
pillar
> > of
> > > resolve, tenacity, steadfastness, and no compromise.
> > >

> > Hey Paul, I mean Saul.

Was commenting on the comment. Paul, originally known as Saul, met
Jesus after his death, on the road to Damascus. Your name
coincidentally is Paul, but I was commenting on Jim Flanegan's
comment, regardless of how I mangled the quote attribution.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM