 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:58 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Meanwhile in Germany...

 Wow, that is certainly deflating.
 "Maharaja-ji said" ..His comments highlighted below in your post directly defy
what we know by experience as meditators and what the science does reveal.

 Sending Mixed messaging from the top is a simple way to justify a culture of
long failure (negligence) in corporate reign of administration to have people
in meditation.  This is really bad.   A major tenant of Maharishi’s all along
was that numbers and proximity of meditators in meditation were significators.

 The message there is like a pulling of a rug out from under the footing of his
generals and soldiers out in the field.  Comes down like the Trump-esk gaff.
Mischief or Commander-in-chief?

 One could feel quite badly for all the TM movement’s people out working now to
organize the group practices of collective meditation.  And, what does he and
those rich people who have access around him at that level know about group
meditation? That high polloi don’t even come to the Dome to meditate.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <he...@hotmail.com> wrote :

 Dear Rajas, Mothers of the Domain, and National Directors,

The message is: Maximize group Yogic Flying numbers now! The time is very
delicate for the next weeks.

World Peace Assemblies. Group Yogic Flying in the Transcendental Meditation
Centres. Everyone lift off at the same time, even if at home.

Click HERE to download the
Maharishi’s Global Super Radiance Programme Chart.

Dr Eckart Stein and Dr Lila Maria Hartmann-Stein organized a call with
Maharaja-ji [TM-liikkeen libanonilaissyntyinen johtaja, Tony (Abu-)Nader, MD,
PhD] to inspire the leaders of Germany. They informed Maharaja-ji that the
German Sidhas are gathering as a matter or [of??] urgency in Oebisfelde
Maharishi Peace Palace for group Yogic Flying for the nation and the world.

Maharaja-ji said:

‘This is wonderful that these assemblies keep happening. And the Movement in
Germany has all the knowledge and expertise to assemble the strength and the
forces to create a beautiful result for the nation and for the world. …

‘In this situation we look inside: inside of us for every individual and inside
for all the nation, coming together, creating coherence, and then we know the
Meissner Effect and we know when there is great coherence, no impurities can
disturb. …

‘What we can do is come together as much as possible, this is the greatest
strength, but if not, as a second choice, we try to fly at the same time. Even
if we are far apart, since the effect is non local, there can be a great
coherence created by coordinating flying together at the same time.’

So please every Raja and National Director, if you have not already done so,
call all your Sidhas to practise group Yogic Flying, for the sake of securing
powerful harmony and peace for your nations and the world. It is so important
right now.

  • [FairfieldLife] Meanwhile... he...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [FairfieldLi... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]