Ollie, Doug has been saying Bevan was forced out. JamesAlan believes Bevan's
retirement was entirely voluntary.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 from about two months ago...

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/education/higher-education/new-president-named-for-maharishi-university-of-management-20160622

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/education/higher-education/new-president-named-for-maharishi-university-of-management-20160622

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 --- snip ---  Several have not gone to the group meditation in years.  Most
were not even aware that Bevan was changed out...

 I've asked you several times to produce evidence that "Bevan was changed out",
and you've never produced any such evidence. [You don't have any]

 Of course, my point above is a complete waste of time on my part, as I know
that you cannot help creating narratives to support your points of view and
will continue to do so.