The Democrats and the media pundits are in a state of shock - that Trump is
still even in the race. What happened?

 Well over a year ago I pointed out that Trump was coming off like Buzz Windrip
in Sinclair Lewis's "It Can't Happen Here."  The election was stolen from
Bernie Sanders and there will be hell to pay for that.  There was plenty of
evidence that Bernie would have won against Trump.  Sanders is 5 years older
than Hillary but has plenty of stamina and in much better health than the
afflicted Hillary.  Besides she probably just lost the election by doing
nothing about Louisiana.

 We get it.  You're so terrified of Trump that you would vote for a frog if it
was running for President.

 On 08/23/2016 06:08 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]