No, I didn't leave out a pose. No, I didn't pray to the Sun God. No, I didn't
have a poor teacher. No, the whole point of the Sun Salutation is not to get
down on your hands and knees.

 In fact, there is no hands-and-knees pose in the Sun Salutation.

 (The three photos at your link are entirely divorced from context, so they can
be ignored.)

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Maybe you left out a pose when you prayed to the Sun God. Maybe you had a poor
teacher. You were supposed to get down on your hands and knees - that's the
whole point of the exercise.

 If you were honest you would just admit you were wrong. Not everyone skips
some of the poses like you apparently did.

 Here are the directions for you to follow from the Art of Living:

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

 http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/fil...
http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

 View on cdn.artofliving.org
http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW
 Preview by Yahoo

 Just as I said, no hands-and-knees pose in the Sun Salutation. (And yes, I've
practiced plenty of yoga asanas, including the Sun Salutation.)

 Neither you nor Bhairitu seem to understand that repeating a mistake over and
over doesn't somehow make it not a mistake.

 If you were a decent and honest person you would admit you were wrong about
the Sun Salutation. Just admit that you are not a yogi and have never practiced
any yoga asanas. Here's a little primer for you:

 https://youtu.be/6IUyY9Dyr5w https://youtu.be/6IUyY9Dyr5w

 If you were a decent human being, you'd thank me for going to the trouble of
setting  you straight rather than dump on me for correcting you.

 Here's another little primer for you, this one from the ADL:

 Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy
http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/alt-right-a-primer-about-the.html

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/alt-right-a-primer-about-the.html

 Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy
http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/alt-right-a-primer-about-the.html
 Alt right is short for alternative right, a vague term that actually
encompasses a range of people on the extreme right who reject mainstream
conservatism in favor ...

 View on www.adl.org

 On 08/28/2016 02:06 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]