Uh-huh. As you know, Step Six isn't what anybody sane would think of as
"getting down on your hands and knees." There are no such poses in the Sun
Salutation.

 Nor is Step Six "the whole point of the exercise." The whole point of the Sun
Salutation is the sequence of all 12 poses.

 Neither Sri Sri nor Maharishi would be happy with your attempt to distort and
demean the Sun Salutation by pretending it's about "getting down on your hands
and knees." Other yogis would just laugh at you as a clueless Westerner.

 There are several versions of the Sun Salutation set of poses - one of the
most popular instruction sets is presented by certified instructors of The Art
of Living Foundation USA founded by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who learned hatha yoga
directly from the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

 There are twelve steps to perform the Sun Salutation. Apparently the posture
that got left out of your routine was the Ashtanga Pranam, step number six, the
so-called "salute of eight points".

 Millions of yogis and students include this pose in the performance of Surya
Namaskar.

 You might want to refresh your memory of the steps if it's been some years
since you took your hatha yoga course. You can learn these poses from experts
here:

 How To Do Surya Namaskar
http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/yoga-poses/sun-salutation

 http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/yoga-poses/sun-salutation

 How To Do Surya Namaskar
http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/yoga-poses/sun-salutation Sun Salutation
– The Perfect Yoga Workout If you are pressed for time and looking for a single
mantra to stay fit, here’s the answer. A

 View on www.artofliving.org
http://www.artofliving.org/us-en/yoga/yoga-poses/sun-salutation
 Preview by Yahoo

 No, I didn't leave out a pose. No, I didn't pray to the Sun God. No, I didn't
have a poor teacher. No, the whole point of the Sun Salutation is not to get
down on your hands and knees.

 In fact, there is no hands-and-knees pose in the Sun Salutation.

 (The three photos at your link are entirely divorced from context, so they can
be ignored.)

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Maybe you left out a pose when you prayed to the Sun God. Maybe you had a poor
teacher. You were supposed to get down on your hands and knees - that's the
whole point of the exercise.

 If you were honest you would just admit you were wrong. Not everyone skips
some of the poses like you apparently did.

 Here are the directions for you to follow from the Art of Living:

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

 http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/fil...
http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW

 View on cdn.artofliving.org
http://cdn.artofliving.org/sites/www.artofliving.org/files/styles/unity_carousel_inner/public/sun-salutation-for-beginners-2_0.jpg?itok=eaDs0jzW
 Preview by Yahoo

 Just as I said, no hands-and-knees pose in the Sun Salutation. (And yes, I've
practiced plenty of yoga asanas, including the Sun Salutation.)

 Neither you nor Bhairitu seem to understand that repeating a mistake over and
over doesn't somehow make it not a mistake.

 If you were a decent and honest person you would admit you were wrong about
the Sun Salutation. Just admit that you are not a yogi and have never practiced
any yoga asanas. Here's a little primer for you:

 https://youtu.be/6IUyY9Dyr5w https://youtu.be/6IUyY9Dyr5w

 If you were a decent human being, you'd thank me for going to the trouble of
setting  you straight rather than dump on me for correcting you.

 Here's another little primer for you, this one from the ADL:

 Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy
http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/alt-right-a-primer-about-the.html

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/alt-right-a-primer-about-the.html

 Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy
http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/alt-right-a-primer-about-the.html
 Alt right is short for alternative right, a vague term that actually
encompasses a range of people on the extreme right who reject mainstream
conservatism in favor ...

 View on www.adl.org