You know you’re not supposed to do that, right?

 Clinton emailed classified info after leaving State: report
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293914-clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293914-clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving

 Clinton emailed classified info after leaving State: rep...
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293914-clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving
 She reportedly sent an email in May 2013 that contained classified information.

 View on thehill.com
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293914-clinton-emailed-classified-information-after-leaving

 Preview by Yahoo

 "I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."

 Lyndon B. Johnson