 From: "olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 11:56 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: More Brain Damage!

   Name your illness or disability, and she still kicks Trump's butt
intellectually, emotionally, experientially, ethically, morally, and yes,
probably financially. He is sooooo far beneath her in every respect, it doesn't
really make any sense to compare the two.

Which is why the Republican leadership all pretend Trump doesn't exist, that
they are somehow not responsible for the filth and ignorance he brings alive
around him. Tacitly approving it, but then making excuses, "Oh its Hillary I
don't like, not that I prefer Trump", they proclaim. Always excuses. Always
silently approving the ugliness and separation, the us vs them, the stink of I
don't give a shit what happens to America that accompanies Trump everywhere,
his signature message. His outsider status also proclaiming that he has never
done a day of public service in his life. The loser, the schemer, the idiot,
the manipulator.

Screw him and everyone supporting him. He won't help those that naively believe
he can "fix the system", whatever that even means. He is stupid, vain, horribly
unhealthy - can you imagine that beast in a bathing suit?? A watermelon on
toothpicks with orange fur on its head - hideous. He is as ugly outside as he
is within - a waste.

 Hillary may have Parkinson's
disease.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

 Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed Videos constructed from public sources that
show the true Hillary Clinton. All video used under the doctrine of ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM