--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My point has been simply, that when someone makes an assertion of
> fact "the sky is red" they should provide some substance to back
> it up if asked.

Why?

Because you want such "substance?" Dream on.

Learn to trust your own intuition, dude. If you can't
tell what is true and what is not by reading people's
words on an Internet forum, you're never going to
learn to make that distinction.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM