 From: "archonangel@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 11:15 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: This is Exactly How I'm Feeling Just about Now

   To not vote for Trump, or Clinton, you would have to vote for Gary Johnson
or Jill Stein.

 Please Emily. I'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting against Hillary. She is
totally unacceptable, not simply because she's a liar and a crook and
untrustworthy, most politicians are to some degree, but because of the policies
she advocates. I will never accept the open borders she advocates or the
bringing of a half million ,nearly un-vetted, Syrian refugees to resettle here.
 I didn't support one Republican with these views nor will I support any
Democrat with the same.
 Dailykos, Saloon.com, New York Times etc, please. These are all mouth pieces
for the Democratic party, like Pravda was the Communist Party mouth piece.