I am not worried. The race is over. Clinton won. Now we just have to go through
the motions until she can be sworn in. It never was much of a contest.Looks
like the spray-tan, hair weave, and male corset companies won't be getting the
boost they wanted...

 I think your knowledge of Clinton is about as deep as a mud puddle on a hot
summer afternoon.  Don't worry you have plenty of company here.

 On 09/28/2016 07:44 PM, olliesedwuz@... mailto:olliesedwuz@... [FairfieldLife]