[Pence] also repeatedly accused the Democrats of running an "insult-driven"
campaign - an ironic attack line given that Trump has leveled repeated insults
against Clinton and his former rivals in the Republican primaries.

 "The weak and feckless foreign policy of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama has
awaked an aggression in Russia that first appeared in Russia a few years ago,"
Pence said. "All the while, all we do is fold our arms and say we're not having
talks anymore."

 News from The Associated Press
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_VP_DEBATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-04-23-14-38

 News from The Associated Press
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_VP_DEBATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-04-23-14-38
 FARMVILLE, Va. (AP) -- Democrat Tim Kaine aggressively challenged Republican
Mike Pence over a long list of Donald Trump's controversial positions and
statements Tuesday night, drawing a vigorous defense of Trump's tax history.

 View on hosted.ap.org
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_VP_DEBATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-10-04-23-14-38
 Preview by Yahoo