Remember the nickname they gave Bush, the Smirking Chmip?    Pence could easily
be the Smirking Sociopath, he lies with such effortlessness and oiliness.  Even
against video evidence, it's like he's some alternate universe or something.

Sal

> On Oct 5, 2016, at 9:55 AM, olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
> <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>

> There is a delusional element among the religious right, who fervently
> believe that Trump is our next MESSIAH, the Great White Hope who will restore
> righteousness among the wicked. Pence is clearly one of them. "Smirky" Pence,
> the know-it-all, self-righteous, bible-thumping hypocrite.
>
> I enjoyed Kaine, who comes across as sane, capable and tough. The 'debate'
> was farcical though, with Smirky constantly trotting out lies, and Kaine
> refuting them - So nothing new from that angle. Rote Republican desperation,
> and the usual attempt by the only adult in the contest to stay in the domain
> of reality.
>
> Yeah, the Trump Toilet/Pence Paper ticket is one to avoid at all costs.
>
> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote :
>

> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote :
>
> For those uncertain as to how my last four posts relate to FFL's concerns as
> a spiritual group: The Trump/Pence ticket is a blatant example of spiritual
> degradation--lying, cheating, hypocrisy, and sheer recklessness with the
> welfare of humankind. Anybody who is at all spiritually aware should oppose
> these candidates with every fiber of their being.
>

> Trust me, every fibre of my being is resonating with contempt and an
> understanding for how hideous the Trump/Pence ticket is. Between the
> mono-syllabic undertaker and his bloated and corrupt running mate it is a
> frightening and sickening to behold. My absentee ballot is sitting to the
> right of me on my desk ready to be mailed and, believe me, it is for
> Hillary/Kaine - my only regret is my one vote can't be counted as one million.

  • [FairfieldLife] T... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... anon_alias
        • [Fai... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]