 GOP panics as outrage with Trump boils over
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-comments-women-gop-republican-reaction-229329

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-comments-women-gop-republican-reaction-229329

 GOP panics as outrage with Trump boils over
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-comments-women-gop-republican-reaction-229329
 After making sexually aggressive comments, Trump faces crisis inside campaign
and within his party.

 View on www.politico.com
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-comments-women-gop-republican-reaction-229329
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is simply the tip of the iceberg. Nothing revealed in this tape surprised
me even one tiny bit. Trump is an open book and if a tenth of his life were
caught on videotape the guy would have been in jail decades ago. What is more
interesting is to see what other people do with this now. Who are hypocrites,
who are self serving and who are simply morally bereft enough to think it no
big deal? Trump is a lost cause, a waste of skin, a two-bit player who has been
a slime his entire adult life and perhaps earlier. He is simply some catalyst
to see how America actually thinks and acts when faced with someone like him.

 Shut up! Judy doesn't want to hear this kind of locker-room banter. Wash out
your mouth with soap! How dare you bring up the subject of JFK's infidelities!

 Obviously she's really scared and upset about this - how in the world could
Trump, the brash boy-man, get this far to challenge Hillary Clinton? She is
owed this one - it's her her turn to sit in the oval office!

 It's just outrageous - Hillary should have be ahead in the polls by at least
95% by now. The Democratic Party is reaching for straws now - panic mode is
really setting in as we close in on the final days of the election.

 However, this isn't the October surprise - that will come in a few more days.
My guess is that a special prosecutor will be appointed to investigate the
cover-up by the Justice Department and the FBI in the Clinton email scandal.

 Bill to Monica: "You can go now."

 And we have had no saints as President. People loved JFK but he had secret
affairs.  The public can be sooooo lame!