I knew that if I posted the story about the disgusting Trump tape, the men here
(with the exception of Ollie) would disgrace themselves by attempting to defend
Trump and demean Hillary. It was guaranteed. There's no need to argue with
them; they make an airtight case for their moral/ethical corruption, misogyny,
and Hillary Derangement Syndrome all by themselves.

 Very disappointing, but to be expected.

 Ironically, as the other article I posted documents, all the high-profile
Republicans in DC and elsewhere understand what a disaster the tape is and how
contemptible Trump has proved himself to be.

 The only GOPers who haven't chimed in to forcefully condemn Trump are Sean
Hannity of Fox News and a handful of hypocritical evangelicals (!). Those are
the folks with whom our boys here have aligned themselves.

 Now, boys, as you are very well aware, nobody is talking about saints or
church ladies.

 We're talking about the difference between normal if imperfect human beings,
and an aggressive sexual predator who brags that his celebrity gives him the
right to commit criminal sexual assault whenever he feels like it.

 Most normal human beings would be embarrassed to cut such a person any slack,
let alone attempt to defend him.

 I'm pretty sure they don't get it, Judy. Apparently the idea of having the
right to grab other people's genitals or that someone considers their status so
powerful that the female world is fodder for their sexual impulses is not in
any way aberrational or clinical to these guys. It is simply normal man
behavior - no more harmful than the playful bantering of children on a
playground. Maybe they are lucky enough to never have been sexually molested or
taken advantage of in their lives or maybe they just don't take the subject
seriously enough for it to override their need to goad those who find Trump's
behavior and attitude abhorrent. Either way, it shows you what is driving some
of America right now.

 And we have had no saints as President. People loved JFK but he had secret
affairs.  The public can be sooooo lame!