*that* is criminal!

 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 You do realize, don't you, boys, that what Trump was boasting about on that
tape was not just misogyny, not just crude locker-room talk, but *criminal
sexual assault*.

 In many if not most states, kissing someone or touching their genital area
without their consent is sexual battery, punishable by jail time.

 The flaccidity of your attempted defense of the presidential candidate you
support would be hilarious if it weren't such a vile manifestation of rape
culture.

 You can't come back from this. It's a permanent stain on your character.

 And we have had no saints as President. People loved JFK but he had secret
affairs.  The public can be sooooo lame!