There is no "TM" - that's just an acronym made up by the Maharishi.

 Meditation simply means "to think things over." Based on the definition of
meditation, almost everyone on the entire planet thinks!

 Nobody could go a single day without once or twice pausing to take stock of
their own mental contents. And, we are all transcending, all the time.

 There's no TM - there is only silence, or not, or a mind that thinks.

 To be clear this is NOT a group about TM but about people who have practiced
TM and have that in common.  There are a lot of diverse interests here.

 On 10/10/2016 12:21 PM, Archer Angel archonangel@... mailto:archonangel@...