It's interesting to see that recently posters have used the
suggestion that someone might be angry as a way of attempting to
disgrace or belittle them.
It is spiritual fascism to come on like this.
Oh I should add,, IMHO

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Oh, yes. Sorry. I forgot to state the obvious
> > > prediction: you see rage
> > > and anger in my post. hahaha. What else is new?
> >
> > And what else is new in your denial!
> >
> > > Can you cite one post that pokes fun at you, or
> > > criticizes you, in
> > > which you don't, in YOUR EYES, see rage and anger in
> > > the poster?
> >
> > Absolutely. Someone who is straight forward in their
> > anger. You don't like what I say at times. Fine. But
> > instead of just stating that, you start on these
> > passive-aggressive satiric attack pieces that have
> > nothing to do with the topic under discussion.
>
> Ok. But that seems to have nothing to do with the current exchange.
> You appear to keep bringing up old business thats in your head and
> repeating it as if it has some contemporary relevance.
>
> Lets look at your current comments.
>
> > Absolutely.
> > Someone who is straight forward in their
> > anger.
>
> You know this to be true absoluetely? How?
>
> Your comments would be relevant in a conversation with someone who
is
> angry with you. Not someone who is pointing out some ironies with a
> chuckle. If anyone is angry here, it appears tht it may be you. Its
> like I have been walking on a nice clear day and you come up to me
and
> say why are you total wet? How to answer such?
>
> > You don't like what I say at times.
>
> I find somethings you say at times ironic and contradictory. As I do
> in myself, and others. That usually makes me laugh. Abd I may
disagree
> with some facts of yours or some logic. Which I do with myself (upon
> reviewz) and others. But this has nothing to do with "not liking"
you
> or what you say. Its not a personal thing. Its not an emtional thing
> (which "liking" refers to. Its an intellectual thing. An analytical
> thing. Do you see the distinction?
>
> > Fine. But instead of just stating that, you start on these
> > passive-aggressive satiric attack pieces
>
> I do use satire at times to bring some issue to light. It sems both
> gentler way and a more amusing way than dry analysis.
>
> That you find satire "passive-aggressive" is interesting. As asked
> before,do you find all satire as such? Or just what you find to be
> "bad satire"? Or just satire directed at you or your friends?
>
> That you find satire and "attack" in interesting to. Do you ever
laugh
> at yourself? Find your antics amusing? I find lots of folly in my
> life. I satirize myself. With great mirth. I recommend it.
>
> > that have
> > nothing to do with the topic under discussion.
>
> I am sorry that you are unable to find any relevance in my my
satiric
> [...]

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM