-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [FairfieldLife] <[email protected]> To: FairfieldLife <[email protected]> Sent: Sun, Oct 23, 2016 11:37 am Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Steve, Come Back! Thus I see a negative thought pattern in Ur post & its demeaning to U & to Doug whom U have pre judged in an ill manor against 1,000 yrs of English lay not dasterly till proven SHAME upon U if U have such! ---In [email protected], <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote : He is still subscribed, but his posting has been disabled. Unfortunately, the stupid Yahoo interface is showing no record of his posting being yanked. All I know is that I had nothing to with this. My guess is that Doug pulled the plug, and a Yahoo glitch prevented the action from showing up in the moderator activity log. Questions should be directed to Doug: dhamiltony2k5 @ Yahoo.com What?! I just thought Steve had stopped posting on his own volition. Now it could be there is foul work afoot? Dastardly! Doug, do you have anything to add? ---In [email protected], <awoelflebater@...> wrote : Get back over here, Steve. I miss your posts.
Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Steve, Come Back! DOUG is NOT DASTARDLY & that is not defined
William Leed [email protected] [FairfieldLife] Sun, 23 Oct 2016 08:50:49 -0700
- [FairfieldLife] S... [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- [FairfieldLi... [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- Re: [Fai... Sal Sunshine [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- Re: ... feste37
- [Fairfie... [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- Re: ... William Leed [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- ... anon_alias
- Re: ... Sal Sunshine [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- [Fai... [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- ... [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- ... Sal Sunshine [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- [Fairfie... [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- [Fai... [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- Re: ... Sal Sunshine [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
- ... feste37
- ... Sal Sunshine [email protected] [FairfieldLife]
