Yes come out from the shadows Doug, and own this.  What gives?  Why Steve of 
all people? His posts were totally non-offensive.  To most people anyway.

Sal 



On Oct 23, 2016, at 10:37 AM, [email protected] [FairfieldLife] 
<[email protected]> wrote:






---In [email protected], <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :


He is still subscribed, but his posting has been disabled. Unfortunately, the 
stupid Yahoo interface is showing no record of his posting being yanked. All I 
know is that I had nothing to with this. My guess is that Doug pulled the plug, 
and a Yahoo glitch prevented the action from showing up in the moderator 
activity log. Questions should be directed to Doug: dhamiltony2k5 @ Yahoo.com

What?! I just thought Steve had stopped posting on his own volition. Now it 
could be there is foul work afoot? Dastardly! Doug, do you have anything to add?


---In [email protected], <awoelflebater@...> wrote :

Get back over here, Steve. I miss your posts.

 




Reply via email to