Real peanut butter is only made of peanuts, preferably non-GMO peanuts. Jiff has sugar in it as do some lines of Skippy. Good peanuts are naturally sweet. The sugar is probably added to cover off flavor of cull peanuts so that the corporation can extract higher profits. Another way capitalism poisons you.