It would appear to be so since the Hindu philosophy considers the world to be
Maya or an illusion.  This is the reason why he thought humans can attain
siddhis and fly using Patanjali's sutras.  Also, the Srimad Bhagavatam has
story of a muni or rishi who was able to travel to different worlds.  Also, the
SB mentioned of prajapatis or cosmic administrators who were in charge of
certain sectors of the universe who seeded life in those sectors of the
universe and controlled its administration.

 So, since the materialist view has been debunked by current science, we can
entertain the thoughts of reprograming the world as we see fit.  IOW, it's
possible for humans to travel to other planets and galaxies by manipulating the
universal program by a certain method, such as the use of mantras?

 David Ickes explains it in another way:

 David Icke ☼ The Universe Is The Equivalent Of A Computer Simulation — There
Is No Sol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HdYInbQ5A

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HdYInbQ5A

 David Icke ☼ The Universe Is The Equivalent Of A Compu...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HdYInbQ5A David Icke On Ukranian Television
In 2011 (Engl.) . o(°J°)o . ///(°J°) . . Published August 2012 by LA CAJA DE
PANDORA ht. Song - GreenZilla Ft Klipp - Life'...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_HdYInbQ5A
 Preview by Yahoo