Quote:
 Is it for me? Personally I don’t feel comfortable advising anyone to try
Transcendental Meditation anymore, especially if you are looking to go deep
into meditation. To know more, check out this answer I wrote in Quora
https://www.quora.com/What-is-your-impression-of-transcendental-meditation/answer/Giovanni-Dienstmann.
 If you wish to try something similar, for a fraction of the cost or for free,
have a look at NSR (above), or Mantra Meditation.

 23 Types of Meditation - Find The Best Techniques For You
http://liveanddare.com/types-of-meditation

 http://liveanddare.com/types-of-meditation

 23 Types of Meditation - Find The Best Techniques For Yo...
http://liveanddare.com/types-of-meditation Learn several types of meditation,
from Buddhism, Vedic, Christian and Chinese traditions. Read on different
meditation techniques. Find the best for you.

 View on liveanddare.com http://liveanddare.com/types-of-meditation
 Preview by Yahoo