Or can humans impart consciousness to matter?  It is recognized that some
mystics can tell who was using a particular object just by intuition and
feelings.  A scientific answer to this question can lead to possible leads in
AI and it may be possible for a computer to claim "I think, therefore I am."

 How do you explain consciousness? | David Chalmers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRhtFFhNzQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRhtFFhNzQ

 How do you explain consciousness? | David C...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRhtFFhNzQ Our consciousness is a fundamental
aspect of our existence, says philosopher David Chalmers: "There's nothing we
know about more directly.... but at the sa...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRhtFFhNzQ
 Preview by Yahoo