--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Whilst I hold that meditation is a good practise for winding-down and
> rediscovering oneself, I doubt the promises that it automatically
> makes anyone more spiritual. For that one needs to connect and relate
> to the suffering and joy of others.
> When did you last cry?

Insomuch as there are physical structures in the brain that must be
functioning properly for someone to feel and then act out various kinds
of emotional responses such as sadness, happiness, compassion, love,
empathy, etc., it isn't out-of-line to claim that a meditation
technique which evokes integration of brain functioning would have a
holistic effect on emotional/spiritual growth. That's not to say that
this is the fastest way to address any specific problem or lack, just
that ALL such problems/lacks would *eventually* be addressed by
practiocing said technique (at least in people who already have
reasonably normal brain structures in the first place).

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM