--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Pall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Rick, you really need to get rid of this guy.
> >

> Not to worry.  The entire group is being gotten rid of, oh superior
one.

Please stop whining. If you are out to do this thing, then please
attempt it, like an adult, and we'll see what happens. We will all see
the results of your effectiveness, one way or another. Thanks.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM