Answered on FFL-2.

 So what *completes* the investigation?

 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 3:08 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Dismantling of Trump

 So did you all forget your FFL-2 logins?

 On 06/10/2017 08:09 PM, emily.mae50@... mailto:emily.mae50@... [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

   Again, the investigations are not complete and as such the evidence has not
been released to the public.

 Here are some possibilities in the event that "collusion" is proven.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/31/gregg-jarrett/fox-news-hosts-wrong-no-law-forbids-russia-trump-c/

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/31/gregg-jarrett/fox-news-hosts-wrong-no-law-forbids-russia-trump-c/

<mdixon.6569@...> mailto:mdixon.6569@... wrote :

 So tell us what they have uncovered. What laws were broken and what is the
evidence that involves Trump or his campaign?