Thx, somewhat separate types of Siddhis and examples of people who may
demonstrate (or have) such abilities: 1. Remote viewing, 2. out of body travel,
and 3. physical teleportation
 1. Remote viewing.  Master John Douglas claims to be able to acquire knowledge
of anything in the universe, I.e. any "entity" (but I would challenge him to
prove the Riemann Hypothesis).
 .
 2. Out of body travel.  This is the Siddhi practiced by Adepts in the Sant Mat
Tradition, such as Sant Rajinder Singh:  But this is not a horizontal travel to
another physical place, (which they would regard as pointless); but rather to
the highest of the subtle dimensions, then the Transcendent.
 http://tinyurl.com/y88epkbp http://tinyurl.com/y88epkbp
 ..
 3. Physical teleportation. Swami Satyeswarananda (lives in San Diego), claims
to have been teleported many hundreds of miles when he was in the company of
Babaji.  Babaji surrounded them both with an astral Palace, and then teleported
them in the Palce a great distance in N. India.

 SHALOM