--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No it was Dominique Swain and peanut butter. We even have you on
tape
> saying "yum".

I feel a little sorry for Dominique Swain.  She was incredible
in "Lolita" (probably one of the best performances by an actress in
the '90s) and hasn't come close to doing as good a job since.

What can you say about one's career when you peak at age 15 and then
everything is downhill from there?

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > I really liked the scene where peanut butter was a key factor.
> >

> > Actually, it was butter and you're confusing "Lolita" with a
Marlon
> > Brando movie.
> >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > books

> > poetry.

> > around

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM