How beautiful are they who preach the Transcendence of peace, and bring glad
tidings of good things.

 Their sound is gone out into all lands,
 and their words unto the ends of the world.

 Why do the nations so furiously rage together, and why do the people imagine a
vain thing?
 The kings of the earth rise up, and the rulers take counsel together against
the Unified Field Transcendent, and against it's anointed.

 Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their yokes from us.

 Friends; Transcendentalist pride, evidently in the long course of human events
this is really important to humanity. Transcendental-ism. Certainly if only by
our life experience as Transcendental-ists we should all correctly and fairly
feel strongly and rightfully so in the -ism of Transcendentalism. With pride.
It is time to sit up, to straighten the back and hold our heads high in public
discourse and take back Transcendentalism from the fictions of utopia and the
materialism of ignorance. It is time for transcendentalists to take back
transcendentalism from those who would trammel on our sacred and unified field
of transcendentalism. It is time. It is time to meditate and then affect,
unified and in field effect. N-squared! N-squared is the cosmic cry of these
times. It is time for transcendentalists to come up, close ranks and meditate
once again together. The science tells us and our experience shows us. Stay
close. Proximity and numbers matter in this fight. I would be grateful to any
who would join us in this. -Buck

 # Now, Om, Om, Om! The Pride of my Transcendentalism. In changing the public
discourse around the word Transcendentalism I should count progress in the war
with some people here who are against Transcendentalism when we can have some
of these real negativists come to ontologically change their own thinking and
feelings about Transcendentalism and Be able to claim themselves as,
Transcendentalists once again. The world should be much a better place and
safer for with less hate for the word, Transcendentalism and our own people as
Transcendentalists then. We will never stop fighting until the nature of the
anti-Transcendental negativistic thinking here is changed. “All we are saying
is give Peace a chance” as so obviously Transcendentalism is the answer inside
of everything in nature. Finding that 'change' begins within for everyone, even
the FFL neganauts here, it is time to change some wrong thinking around the
word, Transcendentalism and take it back for the pride of the Transcendentalist
in everyone of us.
 -Buck in the Dome

  In reclaiming Transcendentalism now, for a moment do feel in to the -ist and
-ism etymology with Joss Whedon,

http://www.upworthy.com/a-room-full-of-feminists-just-applauded-a-guy-who-attacked-feminists-wait-for-it-re2-7a?g=2&c=ufb1

http://www.upworthy.com/a-room-full-of-feminists-just-applauded-a-guy-who-attacked-feminists-wait-for-it-re2-7a?g=2&c=ufb1

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Buck> wrote:

 # Transcendental-ism. Changing the public discourse. I am in favor of
Transcendentalism. Yes, I am a transcendentalist with a capitol T. -ist. But
something has happened to the term, Transcendentalist because of, Utopian. We
got to change that. Let's with science make it more real. And make it more real
by having more people meditate. A lot more people. Make it over. People should
be proud to be Transcendentalists once again. But it has become a line behind
which those other have lived before. Thoreau, Emerson, Blake, those German
Transcendentalists who preceded so much of American spiritual and religious
history, others like Whitman and Boroughs. We got to do something now to
reclaim the pride of Transcendentalism.
 -Buck in the Dome

  • [FairfieldLife] Transce... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]