Hope it is all right to post this here, I myself think it fits but if the
owner/moderator wants just delete this. You see, I use mantra healing, herbs,
Reiki, and more. But what to do when death is on the doorstep? This is my
spiritual blog where I express a recent serious life issue I had [the near loss
of newborn grandchild!], and how I dealt with it, how others may find some
benefit. To take or leave. Thanks:

"In the Mahabharata the question is asked, What is the most wonderful thing?
[Wonderful meaning surprising or filled with wonder.] The reply given was,
Family, friends, and so on are dying all around everyone, yet each person
thinks they themselves shall not die.

 This does not mean logically we do not think it. We all know with our
intellect we must die. Rather, we too often live our life as if...."

https://harekrishnablogging.blogspot.com/2017/12/life-and-death.html
https://harekrishnablogging.blogspot.com/2017/12/life-and-death.html

YS,
Priitaa dd