"...in order to achieve a sustainable economy and avert disaster, the United
States would have to reduce its population by at least one-third, and world
population would have to be reduced by two-thirds."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation#Projections_of_population_growth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation#Projections_of_population_growth

 URishi,

 I think Musk has already convinced Trump that the next industrial revolution
will be started based on a Martian economy and the AI development that will
accompany it.  So, Trump announces the introduction of his "space force".

 We're also witnessing the entanglement of politics and entertainment: the new
development in world culture.  Can you believe it?

 I just love it when billionaire tech genius like Mr. Musk miss the obvious.
Earth is in trouble because its resources are being depleted by
over-population.  Over population is the driver for global warming,etc.

Why don't we invest HERE and convince people there are enough people already.

By the way, Musk has 5 kids.