 Initiations per Month: 16,000
 440,000 meditators
 World Plan Centers: 205
 Satellite Centres: 173
 ATR Courses given: 48
 Residence SIMS Courses: Numerous
 Etc.,
 Source: World Plan Executive Council
 First National Leaders’ Conference in the
 Age of Enlightenment (1975) National Reports

 In contrast, 1975:
 Germany with 664 initiators doing 1000 initiations a month and 54,000
meditators,
 England 305 initiators doing 1,400 initiations a month and 40,000 meditators,
 France with 92 initiators initiating 250 per month & 5,577 meditators,
 Sweden with 122 initiators initiating 400 per month and 27,000 meditators,
 Canada with 553 initiators initiating 3,500 per month and 89,853 meditators.
 ..Etc.,
 #

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <maha_brah...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Office of the National Director

Raja John Hagelin
Maharishi Foundation USA
PO Box 670
Fairfield, IA 52556

March 17, 2018

In Honor of Our Dear Jerry Jarvis

Dear Governors,

It is with heartfelt love and fondest memories that we announce the sudden
passing of dear Jerry Jarvis on Wednesday afternoon, at his Malibu home. In
honor of Jerry and in lieu of flowers, we are pleased to announce a special
fund to support Debby, his loving, devoted wife.

September 1961

In September of 1961, Jerry and Debby were instructed by Maharishi, and, after
their first experience of the Transcendent, knew that the direction of their
lives was forever transformed. They immediately began to study and work with
Maharishi, helping him to create and grow the U.S. and international TM®
organizations.

Science of Being and Art of Living

Jerry and Debby went on to become TM teachers in 1966 in Rishikesh, India. Both
former journalists for the Congressional Quarterly, they later helped to
transcribe and edit Maharishi’s Science of Being and Art of Living and his
translation and commentary on the Bhagavad-Gita. Over the next decade and a
half, Jerry rose to become the national leader of the TM organization in the
U.S., and was instrumental in developing over 400 TM Centers, which brought the
TM technique to more than one million Americans.

Maharishi’s quest to spiritually regenerate the world

The story of Maharishi’s worldwide movement is the cosmic, eternal story of the
unfoldment of pure knowledge. And there is perhaps no part of this
ever-evolving story that is more beloved than the early days, when Maharishi
first set out alone on his worldwide quest to spiritually regenerate the world.
It was Jerry’s extraordinary heart and naturally wise and mature guidance that
played such a vital role in shepherding the many newly trained, youthful TM
teachers at this early stage of Maharishi’s quickly growing organization.

Our precious times with Jerry, his ever-present, bright, shining face, and the
many wondrous, heartfelt stories, life-lessons, and beautiful examples of
purity and devotion will always be a cherished part of our TM organization’s
history.

Archives and special manuscripts of Maharishi that were donated by Jerry and
Debby will become an invaluable treasure at MUM. Once these materials are
sorted and curated, they will be available to Meditators, Sidhas, and Governors
everywhere.

A passion for Maharishi’s knowledge

In addition to his enduring love for Debby, there was nothing that Jerry felt
more passionate about than Maharishi’s knowledge. His commitment to Pure
Knowledge took several forms: from personal study and scholarly research, to
Advanced Lectures on Maharishi Vedic Science, and his transformational courses
on Maharishi’s translation and commentary on the Bhagavad-Gita, which he shared
with so many over the decades.

A very special memorial service for Jerry is being organized in California for
early April. We hope that many will also be able to connect online. (Details to
come.)

We send our deepest love and appreciation to his beloved Debby, who has been
such a source of nourishment and wisdom for Jerry and all of us for more than
50 years.

Jai Guru Dev

Raja John

© 2018 Maharishi Foundation USA