Seattle.  The name Bill Curry sounds familiar but we did have quite a number of TM teachers in the Seattle area.  The area was so successful in TM initiations that Maharishi sent a lot of teachers to Washington state in 1978 to make it a 1% state.  Maharishi even visited Seattle in the late summer for a meeting with teachers.  He actually had to do that covertly to avoid getting served for the lawsuit going on.