Charlie Lutes Memoirs published

 Maharishi gave Charlie permission to publish his account of the historic
founding of the TM Movement.

 Marty Zucker’s book, “Messenger of Bliss-How Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Set Off to
Heal the World” is this historic account as it was told to him by Charlie.

 This book is available for free reading as a downloadable pdf e-book.

 Here is the link:

 http://www.self.gutenberg.org/ eBooks/WPLBN0100003011.aspx
http://www.self.gutenberg.org/eBooks/WPLBN0100003011.aspx?

 Or

 http://www.self.gutenberg.org/ eBooks/WPLBN0100003011-
Messenger-of-Bliss--How- Maharishi-Mahesh-Yogi-Set-Off-
to-Heal-the-World-by-Zucker- Martin.aspx
http://www.self.gutenberg.org/eBooks/WPLBN0100003011-Messenger-of-Bliss--How-Maharishi-Mahesh-Yogi-Set-Off-to-Heal-the-World-by-Zucker-Martin.aspx?

 Please pass this link to your friends.

 Vince

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Lecture:  The Gold Mine in Your Backyard
 by Charlie Lutes

 Charlie Lutes was an early student of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the West in the
days of the Spiritual Regeneration Movement from the late 1950's, 1960’s…

 As humans we are mainly concerned with the relative, yet the absolute truth
underlies everything in creation and is the basis for all the laws of creation.
As adults, like children, we must grow into truth. Truth could not be poured
out on us indiscriminately because we would drown in truth rather than
gradually grow into, or absorb, the truth. As we grow into truth we become more
responsible and as a result more and more truth is added unto us.
 For many ages the inner truths were closely guarded lest they got into the
hands of irresponsible people and were misused. Hence, the forming of secret
brotherhoods and mystery schools where only the most responsible and
trustworthy were initiated into truth under great vows of secrecy. However, now
is the time when great truths are being given out around the world for those
who have the good karma or inner desire for these revelations.
 One such truth is that there is a shortcut, the Transcendental Meditation
technique, whereby we may construct a clear channel from ourselves to the
Almighty, and thereby quickly gain absolute truth without going through a long
drawn out process of evolution over ages of births and rebirths. Other great
truths are also now being given out, such as: that we are never punished for
our sins, but by them; that we are responsible for our actions and that we
judge ourselves when we get to the other side; that we are eternal and we have
everlasting life; that ultimately all souls gain mastery and that 97% of them
are not lost; that love is the motivating force of creation; that we are all
one; that destruction is not the wrath of God being visited upon the people,
rather it is nature restoring the balance thrown out by human ignorance. There
are so many truths to be given out and absorbed by so many people throughout
the world.
 Finding the truth which is now widely available is like finding a gold mine in
your backyard. It is all there just for the seeking. In the close of the
Piscean Age and the beginning of the Aquarian Age we are aware of so much evil
and violence in the world, but we should be aware that there is also the
opposite being offered. And having free will we can, as always, choose the way
we wish to go. Truth is the solid foundation we should build our lives on and
in so doing we will build a structure that will withstand the ravages of time.
If we build our lives on a foundation of lies or half-truths the first storm to
assail us will carry us down the path of destruction and ruin. While we should
always accept and appreciate relative truth we should strive to move toward the
absolute truth as much as we are able.
 We cannot demand truth, because truth is purity on an ascending scale. So, to
be aware of higher truths we must gain equal purity. Although humanity is
completely surrounded by truth, most of humanity is completely unaware of this.
To realize the higher truths, they must grow into the higher truths.
 The purity of one thing attracts the purity of another thing. Also, the
setting for an object must be compatible with the object itself. You would not
display a flawless diamond in a shoddy surrounding. You would display it in a
beautiful salon on a velvet covered table.
 The ultimate truth is total purity and that is God. So, God and truth are one
and the same. Destiny on the path of truth is the same thing; it leads to
oneness with truth which is our oneness with God.
 Coming up through evolution we have come up through a sea of deceit, lies,
selfishness, vanity, ego, cruelty, separateness and all forms of sin. We have
lived untruth while oblivious to the purity of life, which is truth. Now we
find that in awakening to the spirit of truth, which is spirituality, we are
covered with contamination of the ages encrusted on us and now we are going
through the process of cleansing which we call unstressing. The solvent or
cleansing agent we use is a very high vibration that acts against the
contamination and breaks it up and washes it away through the mind because that
is how we acquired it in the first place. It is like washing away a heavy clay
coating on a diamond and then when this is accomplished, the diamond begins to
sparkle in its own pure light. The human nervous system is like the diamond and
Transcendental Meditation is the cleanser we use.
 Truth in life has many facets and all are very important parts contributing to
the whole, such as true love, true beauty, true devotion, true integrity, true
mercy, true kindness and consideration, and many others. All of these facets
are lived in relative purity by humanity; but the path of the initiate is to
bring all of these facets up to total purity, and that then is truth unfolded.
When we have at last reached the pure light of enlightenment and discover that
we are the light, then that is truth resplendent in its full meaning. We are
then one with the truth and truth is one with us - we are one with God.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Stepping onto the Path of Enlightenment

 Interview with Charlie Lutes
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfllboXurXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfllboXurXI

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Being forwarded around meditating Fairfield..
 Subject: Charlie Lutes 'Meditation' Lecture

 FW: Hello People, here is a pleasant surprise.
Someone sent XO a printout of one of Charlies lecture.
If any of you have that book Vince J. Daczynski printed, it is entitled 108
Inspiration Lectures
Go to page that has lecture => Meditation (4/12/85)
or go here ->  http://www.maharishiphotos. com/lecture106.html
http://www.maharishiphotos.com/lecture106.html
So here is a sweet mystery. A 'friend of Charlie Lutes' has a print-out of that
lecture with another extra page!
Who? XO got a copy & photocopied at the library and sent me a copy.
So I did the OCR program that scans pages and made them to txt and added them
for your enjoyment.
XO sent me on a mission and the mission is accomplished.
She and I have differing theories why the mystery page was edited out to
Vince's book version.
But now I sent it to you. Enjoy
Give me your feedback about the extra page.
-XY

 Meditation

 (4/12/85)
 Meditation is the technique or practice used to raise one up from a mundane to
a cosmic status. It is the means of going within oneself and reversing oneself
on the wheel of birth and death and, in due time, spinning off of the wheel and
becoming liberated. This is done by raising the body up to a state of
purification and this is not easy, or an overnight process. This calls for a
dedication and devotion that is second to none that one, in their trek through
life, has ever encountered, or will ever encounter in the future. One is
entitled to this privilege only because their karma decrees it; in other words,
they have earned the right to come to Transcendental Meditation. Yet again,
they may not have earned the right to continue through in this life. However,
whatever progress they have made they will not lose.
 The path to spirituality is not an easy path as most expect it to be because
the nervous system, which is the key, has to be purified. For most of us this
is not easy or pleasant. When one starts the regular practice of meditation,
one sets up a high vibration in the nervous system and this starts the
unstressing in the body and in the mind. The nervous system is so sensitive
that anything of an unnatural nature that impinges itself upon the nervous
system impacts the nervous system and lowers the vibration in the body. The
more the nervous system is stressed, the more it is impacted. Then, when one
starts to meditate, one enjoys the good karma one has accumulated. However,
when this runs out, be it in a day or in a couple of years, the unstressing
starts. This may be just uncomfortable, or it may be extreme and nearly
unbearable. But, if one has his sight on the goal, one will go through whatever
is necessary in order to reach the goal. Whatever the case may be, it has to be
handled individually and not by rote.
 It is like playing a tape, for whatever is on the tape will play out until it
is finished no matter what is on the tape. Then, when one tape is finished
another one starts, and so forth. It is true that if one was a thief and they
started to meditate they would for some time be a better thief until this
proclivity was burned out. It is no different than a child who is caked with
mud and is being bathed and scrubbed. He doesn’t care for the bath or the
scrubbing, but it is the end result that counts.
 It is the human that is a unit of energy, a transmitting station for solar
fire; a radiation that stems from the heart of the sun which evolves all living
things that come in contact with it. In the human, who is the highest
expression of God on earth, it is the vagus or tenth cranial nerve that is the
most receptive to this solar fire or energy, the spiritual fire coming down,
the fire of the macrocosm. This fire energizes humans and uses them to express
the qualities of love and wisdom. There also is a fire by friction in the
center of the earth called the kundalini fire. The human is the focal point of
these two fires or forces which play through him and activate his seven centers
of light. The kundalini is a negatively charged energy which is activated by
the positively charged energy, the spiritual fire, which is located in the
central spiritual sun.
 It is said that at a propitious time kundalini hears the call of her mate and
rises from her cave in the base of the human spine to meet him. The kundalini
fire is aroused as a final step in one's spiritual development, and it can only
travel up a clear, pure channel, activating the chakras as it goes. While this
is happening, the latent powers within one are also coming into full expression
in a natural way. It is the way that one through many rebirths, and now rapidly
through meditation, moves from mortality to immortality.
 We are now entering the Age of Aquarius, an age which will feature group
expression, group meditation, an age of spirituality, an age of spiritual
science, and so forth. The Age of Aquarius will also be the age of preparation
for what will become in the Age of Capricorn a time when an enormous amount of
humanity will be ready and will come to meditation and will meditate in large
groups regularly. This will be possible because most of humanity will have good
karma, minus much of the bad karma and adharma that so much of humanity now
has. It is the bad karma that keeps so many from entering onto the spiritual
path, and if they do approach the path, in a short time they fall away.
Maharishi frequently stated. “They fall away because they do not have the good
karma to continue meditation.” Also, this is what is meant by, “Many are
called, but few are chosen.”

 All that has been in manifestation in the Piscean Age is now in the process of
disappears, or at least changing, for the Aquarian Age is now here. It is
bringing in group relationships, group service, group sharing anti love for
fellow beings. Also, now scientific ways of simplifying and improving the life
of humanity will be super-stupendous. Those who are incapable of contributing
to the new way of life will disappear from the Earth, and this means
world-wide. Criminals and dissolute persons are now in the close of their
activity. So, they either change or vanish, and most will vanish. “Heaven on
earth” means just that. Armies, navies, police forces no longer will be
organizations of necessity and they will disappear. Those who will lead the way
will be the spiritual souls, and not the politicians and greedy persons of evil
intent. Lawyers, for the most part, will also disappear. People of the New Age
will automatically live in accordance with a higher law and will not need
someone to find them the loop holes of escape from justice. Higher souls will
bring in higher souls. The deserts will truly blossom. And, space will become
our second home. There will be no hunger and drought, since the deeds and
thoughts of people produce these conditions, and that karma no longer will
exist. People will share and live in abundance. Things will be so easily
produced and in such abundance by robots, etc., that no one will struggle for
the necessities of life. The Government will be by the people, of the people
and for the people, and for the most part, out of people's personal business.
There will be the United States of the Americas, the United States of Europe,
and the United States of Asia. There will come in the near future a new method
of almost instantly imparting knowledge of any subject to a person, along with
the fact that most people will be very intelligent to start with. People will
have an international code number and will be reached by wrist phone anywhere o
earth and in space. People will live in a park-like setting in beautiful
surrounding with everything available for pleasure and for health. And, people
will enjoy each others company. Women’s equal rights will be fully established
since humans will understand karma and reincarnation and the alternating of
sex, from life to Iife, when it is necessary to maintain a balance. As a
result, women, by their own free will, will return to the home as wives and
mothers since there is a special reward on the ‘other side’ for all mothers.
Man and wife will live much closer together and enjoy each others company since
they will nearly perfectly matched, and they will see themselves mirrored in
each ther. Karmic marriages ll be over - emphasis will be on spirituality and
not on sex and self- advantage or selfishness. Since it is much easier to live
in a high positive atmosphere than in poverty and want in a negative
atmosphere, there is no limit as to what will be developed to make life easier
and happier. People will be beamed from one place to another as the human
cannot envision anything that he cannot materialize. The human, once in a
mindless state, lived in the Garden of Eden, and he is now, with a highly
developed mind, again returning to Eden for a 2,000 year stay. Trains are now
running at great speed without wheels and in the near future cars will be
running the same very; very fast, very quiet and very safe. Very brilliant
children will be commonplace and the attention of people will be on God
instead; of on sports and on war. When people live in the love and grace of
God, they live in beauty, youth, luxury, bliss and in good health. They no
longer live to eat, but they eat to live. The super-mental being will realize
the harmony of his individual self with the cosmic self, of his individual will
and action with the cosmic will and action. ln this state one has no ego. One
becomes a finely tuned instrument of God.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Taking a grain of salt I still find this archive of spiritual talks impressive
now. I should have liked to have heard him deliver some of these for context.

 Context often is everything. I been with Maharishi and heard him say things
that then got retold by people later out in the field, even by folks who
'heard' them, completely missing the context as things were said originally. I
recall being there hearing Maharishi talking about kundalini awakening in the
energy system and using a metaphor by example which people later reported
taking literally. I was younger then and hearing things recycle like that
became a good lesson about folks and their variability in comprehension at
following things in context. Salt please.
 -JaiGuruYou

 The Charlie Lutes lectures are compiled in the sidebar here for scrolling
through and reading..
 http://www.maharishiphotos.com/ http://www.maharishiphotos.com/
 They are brief.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackso...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 What the heck was he talking about, Christ's space ship? Did he elaborate? I
have heard he said a lot of wild stuff, but that takes the prize.