Writes: I don't know of anything worthy of #metoo..

 Did you see that thread a couple of months ago on Facebook about sexual
harassments in Fairfield that were in the meditating community?
 Right away in hot reply then there were a couple hundred 'likes' and quite a
lot of #MeToo’s as comments too.  Yikes.
 The Dome meditation attendance numbers are very much about spiritual morality
and how some people have been hurtful of others spiritually, about breach of
trust.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 There is quite a lot of experience and science on Peace now within
spirituality practices of meditation. However, The Global Country of World
Peace (GCWP) evidently has a conflicted cultural look in caste Hinduism and
patriarchal colonialism. Spend.. a few minutes on the Maharishi channels.  Our
own TM Millennials it seem have little taste for more of that. Jai Guru Dev

srijau writes:
I don't know them, I know their friends, I am two degrees of separation. I have
zero responsibility . I have never heard of millions on such legal fees. I
don't know what you are claiming. I know a certain individual may have had
sexual relations you may not approve of but you have also blanket dissaproved
of all " true believers" I don't know of anything worthy of #metoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 It is okay, Srijau. No, actually I was told more recently by someone who has
been around the top administration up there for decades, someone you (safely
anonymously) probably work with up there or have been with:
 “It was way worse than you know. Millions ($) have been spent on legal fees.”
 Sounds something like the Weinstein Company.

 I am not going to name names on a public forum for the same reason you and
they do not at least going to acknowledge what went on or could start to
apologize: liability.
 Peace and reconciliation? Restorative Justice?
 No, the the movement can’t be in a position of apologizing let alone be
acknowledging:: liability lawsuit

 However, you and others in going forward could at least state who you are
morally, that possibly you are not their hypocrisy.
 Or, are you and your friends enabling the past?
 Other than denying it, how do you reconcile it? Explain how you feel about it.
 I would like to consider it.
 Kind Regards, D

 Shrijau writes:
 who exactly are you trying to slander by innuendo?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 .. Is it time now for the integrity of a secular Global Union of Scientists
for Peace, GUSP https://www.gusp.org/ https://www.gusp.org/
 as the peace movement to be even more clearly separated, detached, from from
the Global Country of World Peace, GCWP? Is it time to clearly dissociate the
GUSP by even burying the GCWP, their crowns and all?

 Workplace abuse.  But, he maintains, he never sexually harassed anyone.

 Who could/should coordinate the body of a modern peace movement?
 Could The Global Country of World Peace (GCWP) be associated with this?
https://www.globalcountry.org https://www.globalcountry.org

 Srijau writes:

 there no proof like this for anything else
 https://www.gusp.org/defusing-world-crises/scientific-research/
https://www.gusp.org/defusing-world-crises/scientific-research/