A FF Coffee House response to a TM culture ‘unchecked’ in enabling of bad
behavior..:
 “..Unaddressed, the ‘make nice’ does not take it out of memory.”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 There are all kinds of reasons that people will not contend Abuse in workplace
environments as they may endure it.
 Culture is prominent in these cases of #MeToo where for various social reasons
which are practical to women in these situations they may feel to endure it or
withdraw or leave either physically or emotionally the group.
 I know someone part of the university/movement community who recently was
propositioned by a wealthy (powerful) trustee of the university and who is now
feeling a way through the consequences of naming the name.
 An interesting thing to see now in the arc of the MeToo since last November in
our larger culture there presently is a focusing on enabling around harassment
or abuse. A local story of the FFACC is a good example of a Board’s response
that effectively enables really bad behavior.   Yes, and denying is part of the
suppressing rebuttal by perpetrators and their enablers.

 Srijau writes:
 by all means let us all know should this ever happen. until then it is just
your slanderous innuendo. there is no defense against this kind of slander
which makes it extremely evil.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Been hearing for a while that the County Attorney here is looking at sexual
harassment in the top levels of movement things.
 Communally we have been hearing whisperings of these narratives for years.
Was puzzling all along that more of the women involved did not go more directly
public with sharing their experience. But the evolution of the #MeToo movement
since last year tells the convoluted role of social and legal silencing of
victims and the power of perps and their enablers. Stormy Daniels, for
instance, in her peculiar case of breaking out of legal silencing is an
exception.  NPR yesterday looks at some of it.

 NPR:
 “Ruzicka says she has many workers eager to share their experiences, but
because they filed complaints — either through their HR departments or with a
state or federal agency — they were told not to discuss their stories while
their cases are pending. "And so what we find is that women, even though they
are brave enough to stand up and have somehow made it through the process this
far, is they're once again feeling trapped and feeling silenced," she says.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/04/615783454/-metoo-complaints-swamp-human-resource-departments

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/04/615783454/-metoo-complaints-swamp-human-resource-departments

 Srijau anonymously defends::
 there is no metoo hypocrisy.   you don't provide the tiniest proof   people
say all kinds of false things. does not make it true at all.
 ...there is no end to the false things that have been said and are still said
about TM and TMers.
 ..I brutally honest look at decades in the movement, with some regrets ,
resentments and criticisms. Sisterhood evident at times  but no metoo moments
at all

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The Global Country of World Peace has its clear understanding and proof of the
mechanics of peace but is the (GCWP) the group to try to lead world peace, to
advocate with what challenge is in a community of some enablers as a collective
 #MeToo hypocrisy that hangs over the group?
 #

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Now this new story, in the last few days, with a university in Arizona is
coincidental parallel.. but instructive.

 “..regarding challenges facing the Institution, including those of enrollment,
financial, leadership and institutional identity, the Board determined to move
in the direction of new leadership for the benefit of the future mission of the
Seminary, ..The board said it voted to appoint Patterson as "President Emeritus
with compensation, effective immediately, which he accepted."

 But then the Trustees turned around a few days later and separated themselves
entirely from the guy.

 Leader Removed
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/23/613604818/head-of-southern-baptist-seminary-removed-over-remarks-on-rape-abuse-of-women

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/23/613604818/head-of-southern-baptist-seminary-removed-over-remarks-on-rape-abuse-of-women

 Then,

 Seminary Votes To Fire Paige Patterson After Ousting Him As President

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/31/615711743/seminary-votes-to-fire-paige-patterson-after-ousting-him-as-president

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/31/615711743/seminary-votes-to-fire-paige-patterson-after-ousting-him-as-president

 The rising of the matriarchy caught him.
 There is a wider culture change going on.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 srijau writes: you are most intent on creating conflict..

 A: No, it is already here.

 Fairfield, Coffee Haus Satsanga today,

 text, paraphrasing conversation..

 " #MeToo? A: If they think for a minute that this isn’t known? This is known
in our community, this is known in our young people, that right now that the
MUM and the Maharishi base in whatever .’s exact job with this was, they are
harboring a predator and in doing so, no matter how they rationalize it, that
fact is going to cripple anything they do here. Because it gets out.

 ..Like this young person here visiting looking. The person’s mother is
concerned that if the person came here would get involved with a cult. The mom
is rightly concerned because, while it is not like it was, because it was
around the cult of personality.

 But going through the history of it puts perspective in it.  The overly
attached, even love of devotion. However folks just being vigilant about your
keeping your own discernment awake, about your experience of awakening in it
has come.

 This young visitor is a bonafide spiritual seeker is a good example, that is
why they are interested. It is not to get a degree necessarily but they want a
place of consciousness. This young person wants to talk about consciousness, is
interested in consciousness, is a very developed person, very developed
experiences, this is not a beginner though a young person.

 So, putting someone like this in to this? A: The person is going to hear it
and learn about the history of it; going to see it. If they (the .org & .edu)
are not vigilant this person is going to be gone and this is precisely the kind
of person they want. This is the student they want. Someone interested in
spirituality, the implications of consciousness, this is exactly the person
they want.

 ..When these start scratching the surface and learning about it and having
exposure to the kind of stupid shit that goes on?  A: The person is not a
child. Though in the young 20’s the person is awake enough to be looking at
this with more than just what is being presented. But on the other hand see the
value of it and is here now actively looking and considering. "

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Srijau Writes: I don't know of anything worthy of #metoo..

 Did you see that thread a couple of months ago on Facebook about sexual
harassments in Fairfield that were in the meditating community?
 Right away in hot reply then there were a couple hundred 'likes' and quite a
lot of #MeToo’s as comments too.  Yikes.
 The Dome meditation attendance numbers are very much about spiritual morality
and how some people have been hurtful of others spiritually, about breach of
trust.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 There is quite a lot of experience and science on Peace now within
spirituality practices of meditation. However, The Global Country of World
Peace (GCWP) evidently has a conflicted cultural look in caste Hinduism and
patriarchal colonialism. Spend.. a few minutes on the Maharishi channels.  Our
own TM Millennials it seem have little taste for more of that. Jai Guru Dev

srijau writes:
I don't know them, I know their friends, I am two degrees of separation. I have
zero responsibility . I have never heard of millions on such legal fees. I
don't know what you are claiming. I know a certain individual may have had
sexual relations you may not approve of but you have also blanket dissaproved
of all " true believers" I don't know of anything worthy of #metoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 It is okay, Srijau. No, actually I was told more recently by someone who has
been around the top administration up there for decades, someone you (safely
anonymously) probably work with up there or have been with:
 “It was way worse than you know. Millions ($) have been spent on legal fees.”
 Sounds something like the Weinstein Company.

 I am not going to name names on a public forum for the same reason you and
they do not at least going to acknowledge what went on or could start to
apologize: liability.
 Peace and reconciliation? Restorative Justice?
 No, the the movement can’t be in a position of apologizing let alone be
acknowledging:: liability lawsuit

 However, you and others in going forward could at least state who you are
morally, that possibly you are not their hypocrisy.
 Or, are you and your friends enabling the past?
 Other than denying it, how do you reconcile it? Explain how you feel about it.
 I would like to consider it.
 Kind Regards, D

 Shrijau writes:
 who exactly are you trying to slander by innuendo?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 .. Is it time now for the integrity of a secular Global Union of Scientists
for Peace, GUSP https://www.gusp.org/ https://www.gusp.org/
 as the peace movement to be even more clearly separated, detached, from from
the Global Country of World Peace, GCWP? Is it time to clearly dissociate the
GUSP by even burying the GCWP, their crowns and all?

 Workplace abuse.  But, he maintains, he never sexually harassed anyone.

 Who could/should coordinate the body of a modern peace movement?
 Could The Global Country of World Peace (GCWP) be associated with this?
https://www.globalcountry.org https://www.globalcountry.org

 Srijau writes:

 there's no proof like this for anything else
 https://www.gusp.org/defusing-world-crises/scientific-research/
https://www.gusp.org/defusing-world-crises/scientific-research/