<snip> Since basically what he "preaches" is Neoadvaita  with a
> little Patanjali and Kashmir Shaivism mixed in as well as Dharma
> shastra, perhaps a clearer way to look at this one is does he teach
> effective Advaita vedanta or does he follow "natural law", i.e. the
> injunctions of the Dharma and Artha shastras?

Whatever your other opinions of Mr M may be, I find this insistence
that he strictly adhere to one tradition or the other to be an odd
thing. If he is in fact a seer, then wouldn't he be capable of
cognizing his own teaching?

So, better you should state flatly that he is a false seer, aka a
bullsh*t artist, than to say he preaches a mix of this and that.

Just as Buddha came out with his own unique teaching (which doubters
could say was a corruption of Hinduism), Mr. M has come out with his.
Otherwise we could be like snakes chasing our tails, constantly
revealing the errors of seers who did not adhere strictly to past
traditions.

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM